Friday, October 28, 2005

Setting Priorities

A while back I decided to begin blogging. I truly intended to write on a regular basis but then life happened. As my mumble mumble ieth birthday approaches I have decided to give a present to myself. I am going to make a priority of publishing to this blog. A 3/4 horsepower drill would be nice but this is better for me.

I had thought I would write some thoughts about my last entry but it is simply too painful. Real Live Preacher recently wrote about evil. http://www.reallivepreacher.com/node/613?PHPSESSID=baa53406e2fe8ed15b1566b38e455504

I think letting him speak for me is the best choice.

Some ideas have come to me that I do need to write about. I'll get to them over the next while. Things like fathering, gifts given by others, Harvester Ants and Horned Lizards. Maybe I'll even write about accidently going into the womens washroom at my senior prom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home